Okay so I am way behind on my blogging I know. Kaitlyn turned 10 on December 5th. Can you believe it double digits!! We had the normal sleepover and took 4 girls to Six Flags. It was a blast!!! She has grown so much over the last year. Turning into a smart, beautiful, fun-loving pre-teen. That is a scary word for me. She works the computer better than I do and changes settings on my phone every chance she gets. I guess she thinks it's funny that I can't change them back :). One of her friends moms called me the other day to tell me that Kait and Claire had changed her phone so that every time it rings she would see a picture of Kaitlyn. I know that is just what she wanted a picture of my child!! She continues to get taller and should surpass me in a few years. That's okay she still knows whose boss!! She still does her cheer leading and spends her time at home working on being sassy, thus her nickname "Sassy cat." I am not quite sure where the sassy comes from though. Most think it came from me, but I disagree!! She is already thinking about her party next year, and how she can spend all my money. She may only be 10, but she thinks she is 20. I am grateful for my beautiful baby girl, and cannot wait to see what amazing things she will do over the next year!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Sassy Kat! Love Nini
Post a Comment