
Kait and some friends at competition
Kait, Tori, and Lauren
We have not slowed down since Halloween and I see no end in sight until after Christmas. Kaitlyn had her first competition on the 9th of November. She did GREAT as usual!! She still amazes me when I watch her perform. She is growing up so fast. I was looking back at some pictures of a year or two ago and she looks so different. I am afraid the teenage years are approaching too fast, and I wish I could stop them. Jack also learned to ride his big boy bike without training wheels!! I have been working with him for a little while, and I think he would have gotten it a lot sooner if Kris would have been helping. Don't tell him I said that though. I was being too cautious. I thought if he fell once he wouldn't want to try again, but I took Kris' advice ( Yes you read that right). I let him just go for it, and within a few minutes he had it. I wish I would have done it sooner, my back would have appreciated it!! Now the only problem is he is a MANIAC! I guess this is the boy in him. He goes way too fast and turns corners like a race car driver. Kind of like his dad. His new thing is to go across the street like sissy. I told him that he could only cross the street if mommy was standing in it. He told me "mom I have trained for this you don't need to be here." He is soo funny. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did!! We got to spend it with our families, and eat a whole lot of food that I didn't have to cook!! It does not get much better than that. This has been a crazy year in the world around us, but I have to say that I have been soo blessed. I know that I take it for granted so often, but I have a healthy beautiful family!! I have an AMAZING extended family that have taught me what being a family really means. As I get older I am more grateful for all of the little things. I lost a very dear friend this year, and he said in a letter that when we are faced with our life ending shorter than we expected the monetary things do not matter. It is the everyday little things our family and friends, what kind of person we are. I cannot say that I always live by this, but I am going to make an honest effort this year. He was right, and he is missed!! So to everyone who is a part of my life I love you and I appreciate all that you do for me no matter what it might be!!

1 comments:
Sassy is an awesome cheerleader and I love her lots!
Love,
Nini
Post a Comment