This is a picture of Jack from his first day of school, and he has the "little jack" that we were supposed to make for them to hang on the wall. He is wearing a spiderman shirt which Jack thought was great. At least for now he thinks some of the things I do are great!! I know I have not been very good with the blog page lately. I have just been busy. Obviously, Jack started school on Sept 2nd. He loves it!! He is going 3 days a week this year and seems to love every minute of it. He is very different than Kait was. I wait outside to watch him, and he just wants me to leave. The second day of school he came back out in the hall, and silly me I thought he was coming to kiss me. Boy was I wrong! He looked at me and said "I am just coming to get my crayons, when are you leaving?" Kaitlyn used to cry and literally chase me back out the door. I know I said how awful this was, but now I kind of wish Jack was at least a little sad to see me go. I am glad that he likes to go though. It makes leaving much easier. I have 3 days to myself now, and Kris is home one of them so we actually get to spend some time together alone. Which is nice. I also like being able to listen to my music in the car and not listening to the kids fighting in the back. I do think my kids are angels in school, but they save everything for me when they come home. Kaitlyn is doing well in school, and keeps me busy with gym 3 nights a week. As if she did not have enough to do, she has decided to start a business "happy feet by: Kaitlyn." She is making flip flops with fur on them. They are really cute, and she enjoys doing it. She is quite the little entrepreneur. So if any of you are interested give her a call. Nothing too exciting has been going on around here. I just wanted to say we are still around, but not doing anything cool!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Back into the swing of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do you make those flops in size 11 w/ blue "fur"? if so i'll take 2
love you
jack is just like my boys. and i think the same thing. its nice they aren't sad, but it make the whole thing so anticlimactic and i end up wishing they missed me a little more too.
Post a Comment