CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jack (A.K.A. Spiderman, Sand Man, Indiana Jones)

Indiana Jones


Spiderman
Sand Man
(Or Sand Land as Jack calls him. For those who do not know this one, he battles Spiderman in Spiderman 3)
I realized that I have done some blogging about Jack, but not as many as Kait. So I felt like it was time to show you how Jack spends his day. Jack goes 90 to nothing from the time he wakes up until it is time for him to go to bed. We spend our day being a variety of different superheroes. Some are pictured here, but we are also sometimes Batman, Peter Parker (Spiderman's alias), and Johnny (torch from Fantastic 4). I am sure we would be more if we had the suits. He is very creative with his costumes. The Sandman pants are his Indiana Jones pants that we had to have even though the temperature here is over 100 daily. He found the shirt in the give away pile and realized that it looked like the shirt "sand land" wears. So now it is a part of our costume collection. Indiana Jones in our house wears a tuxedo jacket because we do not have a leather one, but Jack makes it work and it doubles as Peter Parker's jacket. He has a suitcase that he carries one of the costumes in to Kait's gym because you never know when Indiana Jones or Spiderman will have to help someone in need. Every week he tells me "Mom someone might need to be rescued." How can I argue with that? If we are playing leggo Indiana on the wii then we are dressed as Indiana. If watching Spiderman then of course we are dressed in Spiderman and perched on the top of the couch in a crouching position as spiderman does. It can be very confusing sometimes I call him the wrong name, but he quickly corrects me with a roll of his eyes. Silly mom Indiana was so 5 minutes ago!! I know these are the little things that years from now when we do not play dress up anymore I will look back on and remember. For now it just keeps him busy and gives me something to blog about.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spiderman sure is a handsome boy.

Love,
Gema

emily said...

This is so funny. Milo loves spiderman - "but not the bad spiderman" he reminds me. He is not quite lucky enough to have a costume, but for some reason he talks about the characters all the time - spiderman, bad spiderman, sandman. Those are the most important ones, right?

Anonymous said...

you forgot about "flame on" johnny from the fantastic four