CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KAITLYN!!

Kaitlyn turned 11 on Saturday December 5th. I cannot believe it has been 11 years already. Time goes by so fast. She is 5 feet tall and looks so old. I don't think I am ready for her to be so big!! Kaitlyn is beautiful inside and out. She is so helpful to me sometimes I forget she is still a kid. She is still doing her competitive cheer and LOVES it. All of you who knows Kait knows she is a lot like me. Sassy and stubborn, but she is also sweet and thoughtful too. She is always busy doing something and being social. I am so proud of you and I love you Kaitlyn!! And I am grateful everyday that God blessed me with such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see what exciting things this year has in store for us. Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday our very special girl. You are so precious and so very loved!