CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009















SKY RANCH , 4th Grade




Kaitlyn and I went to Van, Tx a 4th grade field trip called Sky Ranch last week. I was a little worried about being trapped with 120 4th graders and in a cabin with the 11 girls in Kait's class. I have to say I had fun though. I was put with 3 other moms who are all crazy like me and we had as much fun as the kids did. I have been trying to tell Kaitlyn how cool I really am for years, but she never would listen. We made up an American Idol skit to perform at the campfire, and it was the best skit by far if I do say so myself. Kris and Jack came down for the day on Wednesday and Kris proved to be very helpful with his American Idol knowledge. Kaitlyn was Paula Abdul (she actually does this very well). I guess it is not that hard to babble incoherently and dance. The campfire was fun. The counselors were very entertaining. Even Jack joined in on the Boom Chicka Boom song we sang. We played clue where I had to dress up as the rich old lady and give clues to the groups of kids. That was great. The kids would call me rich old lady the rest of the trip. I also did a little cupid shuffle which our group was the best at. I think they may want us to come back just so we can show the other boring people how to be fun!! Kaitlyn rode horses and learned about the history of Texas. I am glad I was able to go with her and hang out with her friends. She is growing up so fast, and I think mom doing the cupid shuffle will only be cool for a limited time. Even if I am really good :)!! So I will take what I can get.

1 comments:

Margaret said...

Kait is going to catch you before you know it!

Love,
Nini