The day after Christmas I turned 30. I really do not feel any different, but it is sad to say I am 30, it just makes me feel old. Oh well I am still young at heart. We got up and got packed to head to Oklahoma for our 2nd annual camping trip in Broken Bow. There were 19 of us going, and we had a blast. When we got there my mom & dad and Amy & Jason had gotten there early to put up balloons and decorations. There was also a cake that Amy had beautifully written on (it looked like a professional had done it :). It was nice to be with family and then they had put together a DVD of pictures of me which Amy thought was retarded, but I LOVED it.
We spent the next few days singing with the karaoke and guitars, playing games, and sitting around the campfires. We went hiking on a trail that took us higher than we thought, and it was kind of scary with all the kids there and a big fall with a creek at the bottom. But the kids liked it and it was a good work out. We also played a game of tag football. In which my uncles girlfriend, Gina, got to see the competitive side of the Reyero family. We played "brownies vs. whiteys." And of course team brownie prevailed!! I ended up with a huge bruise on my arm which is still there a week later, and I think I bruised Gina's ribs and clawed her neck (by accident of course). We do not like to lose and will take you down if we have to!! The next day we decided to play wiffle ball. Although I only hit once and destroyed myself in the rocks we were running on. Note to self you do not have to run full speed when playing backyard baseball. It's that competitive thing again I let it get the best of me. I also ended up looking like Kris abuses me. We ate a lot and laughed a lot, I can not wait to go again next year for the 3rd annual trip!!
2 comments:
I love our camping (not really camping with such nice accomadations) trip. It was so much fun!
Love,
Nini
Hey Hol! Ringing in the big 3-0!! I think it's great! I am looking forward to mine... 4 months and counting! Congrats girl... see you soon!
Post a Comment