CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kung Fu Jack




Okay I know it has been awhile since I posted and I have lots to post about, but I don't have all the pictures yet. Jack started karate about a month ago. He was so excited so I did not let the $100 a month (ridiculous I know) price stop me. He got his uniform and we went to the first class I do not think I have laughed so hard in a long time. The class is full of older kids and they begin with jumping jacks. This is new to Jack, and I thought everyone just knew how to do them. Boy was I wrong. He jumped his heart out and wildly flailed his arms around. I wish I had recorded it. Then came push-ups which to my surprise he is really good at. I think he is better than me(not that I am any good at them). So we went through the class and he loved every minute of it. We went again on Saturday still loved it. When class time came the next week we had a break down and he decided he is "through with ku-rate" Since the contract we signed makes us give a 90 day notice he will have to love it a little longer. I have a feeling that I just bought a $300 karate uniform. Note to self next time sign him up for cheaper sports or just buy the uniform!!! He has been a few more times so far. Kris takes him, and some days he likes it. Who knows maybe he will change his mind and be the next Daniel son. Next time you see him ask him to show you his kiaws(sp?)

1 comments:

Margaret said...

Jack is a part time Karate Kid and a full time mess!

Love,
Nini