CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is mine and Kris' 8th anniversary. Though we have been together 11 years. Wow time goes by fast!! Today Kris had to leave early for a meeting so he was gone when Jack woke me up. Jack kept telling me to get up he had a present for me. This is a normal thing for Jack to say though, and the present usually consists of a picture he has colored and wrapped in a box. So I was not in any hurry to get up. I told him to bring it to me thinking he might get side tracked for a few more minutes so I could sleep a little more. No such luck, but I must say I was very surprised to see a large coach box with a pretty blue ribbon tied around it. Jack could not wait for me to open the present so of course I could not upset him. Kris had left me a beautiful new purse, and the all important Kung Fu Panda birthday/anniversary card that Jack had insisted on. What a wonderful husband I have!! Jack informed me that he had picked out the purse and that Kris just wanted to get me a watch. He really just helped pick out the card, but in his little mind he did it all! Someone once asked me to tell them the best thing about Kris, and I told them that he puts up with me. Anyone who knows me, knows this is not always an easy task, but he does it so well. Eleven years ago I never would have thought that my life would be like this. I truly am a lucky woman with a wonderful husband and kids. I love my family!!!

3 comments:

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

What a sweet husband!!!

Margaret said...

Kris is a keeper. Jack told me that he bought you that purse with his own money. He is getting to be a great story teller. You have a sweet family.

granny said...

That is a great story. I am glad that you and Kris are married. You are good for him.
May God bless you with many anniversaries.'
Granny