JACK'S SCHOOL PROGRAM
Jack had his last program at Building Blocks last Monday. This is a picture of him and his "girlfriend" Sydney. I have to say they are too cute. Who knows maybe one day, and the good thing is I like her parents!! Anyway he sang his best and then we went to class to see all of his artwork. The teachers had made picture books for each child in the class, and the last page is a sheet of questions that said "according to Jack." It was so funny to see his Answers. According to Jack...You have to be 11 to drive, I am 12 years old (just made the driving cutoff :)), Kris is 16, and to save our planet he is going to "go to the moon and stop the bombs." I love the little things like this they are always nice to look back on, and they always make you smile. My baby is growing up so fast. Kaitlyn is now to tall for me to fix her hair standing she has to sit down, and Jack likes to tell everyone "I am almost as tall as my mom's boobs :)" I really like that when he says it to complete strangers. Ahh the joys of motherhood. Below is Jack singing with his class.
2 comments:
Jack was excellent. PS. He has good taste in girlfriends!
Love,
Nini
so i love the bit about jack's girlfriend. a few weeks ago mason had a music program at school and i totally picked out his future girlfriend. ha!
Post a Comment