On Saturday June 14th Kaitlyn performed for the halftime of the Dallas Desperados. This is a picture of Kait in her uniform and make-up. And one of her with some of the girls. This is her second year to do cheerleading, and she still amazes me every time she performs. As Kris would say "She is clutch." She always performs flawlessly. This is where Kris and I differ. I think this is like me and he think she gets this from him. Truth be told I think her athletic ability is like her father, but we don't have to tell him that. This year she did her back tucks in the routine, and she did great! This is the new team's first performance together, and they all did so well. I cannot wait to see what they can do by the time competition season comes around. Kaitlyn absolutely loves it. If you have not gotten the chance to see her you need to! It really is fun to watch. Jack will hopefully start T-Ball next season. His birthday messes everything up. He misses the age cutoff by 3 days. Oh well I guess this just gives me another year before I have to get kids to 2 different practices, games, competitions, etc... Why would I want that to come any sooner?
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She gets her clutch'ness from me too!!! Love you - kris
I hate to burst both of your bubbles but you know she gets all her athletic ability, clutch performance ability, and sweetness from Nini!
Post a Comment